25 March 2008

-Moab Trip-

We go to Moab every year for Easter with a bunch of our friends. It is so fun, for you that have been to Moab you know what I'm talking about, and for those that haven't-you need to go!! It was pretty chilly but we took our tent trailer down with a heater, that's a must with the baby (and it doesn't hurt me either=). We went to potatoe salad, the indian ladder, and played at the campsite. It was a great weekend and I can't wait to go again. We even saw two Jeepers roll which made the trip worth it (I'm not mean, they weren't hurt)

This is most of the gang that went down at potato salad



Yeah, he made it up the mountain. We thought for sure he would roll.


Um, that's not the best angle of us, but the indian ladder is pretty cool. It's a series of logs up a crevace in the mountain. We climbed up and then repelled down. It's such an awesome view from the top-too bad I forgot to take the camera up there! Sorry



That's the crevace you climb up




Cooper loved being outside! He even tried to eat a rock uh-oh! He seriously didn't make a peep while he was outside playing. He would freak out everytime we went to put him in the carseat.



What up homie


Cooper's little Easter Basket



He grabbed this hat out of our stuff on the way home and kept trying to put it on-Cute=)

5 comments:

JACK!E said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Was it much warmer than it is here? Allan text me yesterday wanting to go to lunch again sometime soon. I'm leaving it up to him this time.

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun. We can't wait to see you guys this summer. Hayden talks about you guys and baby cooper all the time. love ya

Kim said...

Love all the new pictures. Looks like you are having a good time. I'm dying for a house too. Takes awhile out here unless you have a rich uncle or something:)

JACK!E said...

Lindy! I found the cutest thing for a header on your blog! Look at mine and I will have to show you how to do it sometime if you want.

Meliss said...

What the heck do you do in potato salad? I've always wanted to go spend more time in Moab-other than at Arches, but have no idea what else there is to do besides jeep or bike. Fill me in already!