01 April 2008

mY New vENtuRe

I went to an Usborne book party a few weeks ago and have never seen the books before. I fell in love pretty much instantly. I did a party of my own so I was able to get $100 in free books (uh-huh)and then I fell in love even more and decided to become a consultant. I'm so excited to get started! I put my link up on the side so you should check it out. If you want to look at the books or do a party-contact me. I would seriously love and appreciate it. I promise you'll fall in love with them to. I will be putting my book choice of the week up on the blog so everyone can see my faves

3 comments:

Rachel Murray said...

Lindy, this is Rachel (Hale) Murray. I worked at Central Utah Clinic with you like 2 1/2 years ago (I was a receptionist). I was looking at Justin and Coralee Stoke's blog and saw Lindy Milne. I couldn't figure out why that sounded so familiar until I came to your blog and saw your picture. Anyway, Cooper is the cutest! How old is he? It is so good to read a little bit about what you are up to. P.S. I love Usbourne books! I have been thinking about doing a party.

The Shepherds said...

Lindy I LOVE Usborne too! I did a party like two years ago and got a ton of free books! They are such great quality! I will have to buy some from you!!
-Rachel-

Scott and Megan said...

lindy lou...I found you off Marianne's blog and hello needded an update... if you're bloody bored to tears we are at www.scottandmeganlee.blogspot.com yeah!! can i add you to my blogger buddies???xoxoxoxo