19 April 2009

28 weeks and counting!

I had my 28wk follow up with our new doctor a little while ago and things went great! Except for the scale but I guess that's a whole other story-ugh. First off Ava is doing well, her heart beat was normal and she's growing great which is always comforting. I love to hear the heart beat. And I really like the new doctor to. When I brought up going all nat-ur-al he was like,"yeah whatever you want to do, we do that all the time." That's much better than, "Maybe you should just tell your husband to get another job to pay for the epidural" or "anybody can have a baby without an epidural-you just lock them in a room" like the other doctor. So, I'm so glad that I switched! I'm down to 2 wk appointments which makes it start going so fast. Crazy! Now only 10 more weeks to go.

2 comments:

JACK!E said...

I can't believe he said that about natural deliveries! Rude! I couldn't do it just because I was locked up in a room-I would probably pass out and die first! And about the scale, ya, I know exactly what you mean and I wish I didn't! {Sigh}

Alexis said...

Good luck with your delivary. You are a tough women. I don't think that I could handle going natural. I always get the epidural really early cuz my contractions are always so close together from the begining. But once they give me the epidural I always stop contractions. We'll see what this babe does to me. I can't believe you are already at 2 week apts. Hurray! There is an end in site. Can't wait to see Ava!