25 November 2008

Bear Lake 2008

We LOVE Bear Lake! It's definitely one of my, maybe even my favorite, trips of the year. We get to swim, play mini golf, dodge the Bear Lake Monster, and wakeboard (my favorite). We were even able to put Coop to bed and go boarding at sunset. Can't get much better than that. We go with Justin's whole family and it's a blast! We even saw Elder L. Tom Perry there. He walked by and it was all I could do to stop myself from suffocating him in a hug. I had a pic but once again it got erased. Seriously, so mad
Such a stud. Even while he's chasing the seagulls. One of his favorite pastimes.
Posted by Picasa


Haylie and Cooper are only about 5mos apart and have fun playing together~especially if they are making trouble. They chased the birds, tore all of the tassles off of a little girls bike and jumped like monkeys on anything they could find.
Cooper was also very concerned about the sand on his arm that he couldn't seem to get off. We had a blast and even survived family pics! I can't wait to go back next year!!!
p.s. I really do have a husband but for some reason we are never in the same place to get pics at the same time!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

congrats on the baby!! Hey, I'm in town and would LOVE to see you. I am doing a girls night out on wed. e-mail me at alexis kelly 2 @ yahoo dot com for the details. I hope to see you!!

Andrea said...

I'm tagging you to do the high school post. Get justin to do it too if he wants to. Jason will like reading it.