04 March 2009

2 year Pics







I really can't believe he's TWO! It has gone by so fast and he is learning so many things. He really does make us laugh everyday with all the things that he says. Today I told him the birds pooped on our truck and he insisted on seeing it and kept saying over and over, "Birds pooped truck. wash it" And then he'd laugh and say, "No, no birds!" I heard about it all day long and I don't think I'll hear the end of it until I wash it off! The mind of a 2yr old...I love it!

He looked pretty innocent in these pics but don't let him fool you. That poor bear got tossed around more in the 20 min we were there than it probably has been in its whole life!

6 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Lindy - I LOVE these! These turned out so cute!!! When did you get them done?

he's a funny kid. My favorite was the other day - "Bike. Buy it." :)

Justin and Coralie said...

And p.s. I love your new family picture :) Is that the shirt we searched high and low for?

JACK!E said...

The pictures turned out so cute. I love his hair, he has more of it every time I see him.

Andrea said...

dang cute pictures. I love them. I don't remember the trampoline dance BTW. :)

Justin and Lindy said...

Yes, that is the shirt we searched high and low for! Too bad it doesn't fit anymore!

Kimbra said...

WOW! It's so weird that Cooper is two! Didn't it seem like you just barely had him? He looks so daper! I love it!!