03 March 2009

Pay It Forward

{The Rules}
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me~something crafty or yummy, who knows?!
2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, meaning that they will 'Pay It Forward,' creating a handmade gift~anything, for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on their post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts.
♥ ♥ ♥
I have found this on a few of my friends blogs (and I've been lucky enough to leave a comment on all of them!) so I figured I better get it on my blog. I don't know what it will be, if you leave a comment and have a request-feel free otherwise it's a free for all! Have Fun!

6 comments:

Matt and Morgan said...

This is so cool! Whoever came up with this:What a good idea! Its even cooler cause I'm one of the top 3!

Necia said...

I want...something! I have seen it on a few also, but felt guilty about commenting on more than one. Until now!

JACK!E said...

Cool, does that mean I get to comment on this one even though I already got my friends Shari's?

Justin and Lindy said...

So, should I feel guilty about commenting on more than one blog? Because I don't! So, no I don't care if you are getting something from someone else. The more the merrier right?

Mandi said...

Of course I'm 4th! Any booby prizes?

Andrea said...

dang. this is fun though.