05 June 2009

3 little pregos...

My sweet Aunt Louise threw me a shower (I will have to take pics of some of the stuff I got-seriously girl stuff is so cute) but these are some of my best friends from high school. We are all prego at the same time and 2 of us are due a week apart and 2 of the 3 are having girls! How awesome is that? We had to document it. Now if Jackie would just find out what she's having...

Kristin: due Oct, Jackie: July 5th, Me: June 27th



p.s. for those of you who have been mad I didn't have many belly shots-Here ya go!

5 comments:

JACK!E said...

I still need to email you the pics I got from my camera. I swear, why am I the biggest? You're due first~you be the biggest! Maybe that means I will be the only one having a boy...
And by the way, I LOVE Taylor Swift. I never get sick of listening to her CD. Jealous you went to her concert. Still mad we didn't go to Britney Spears! LOL

Alexis said...

Only if I were there, then we would have 4 pregos. I didn't know Kristin was pregnant. Can't wait to see your little girl, it is coming so soon. Good luck with everything. Wish I could have been there.

Justin and Coralie said...

It was such a fun shower! And, yes, feel free to steal pictures :) I should have offered to take pictures with your camera. Sorry.... :(

Marianne and James said...

Lindy...you look GREAT! seriously!

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

Hey Lindy- Sorry I think I told you the wrong site name for my blog! So hopefully you can get to it now. I can't belive you and your friends are all pregnant at/around the same time. Atleast little Ava will have lots of friends!