15 June 2009

HolY mOLy!

So, take a look on the right hand side of your screen. See the little baby swimming around and then look at the number underneath. 12!! Less than 2 weeks until the due date. Once again-HOLY MOLY! I am so ready to be done. As my good friend Becky said, "Ready to not be pregnant but not quite ready for a baby". Yeah something like that! There's still a bunch we need to do but if I started having contractions today I think I could get it all done before she actually got here. =) I mean I'll probably have like 10 hrs right?
I am a little nervous about the whole having 2 kids thing and other stuff like making sure everything else is ok but I am so ready to just have her in my arms. I know there's a couple people out there that feel the same way, some of which will probably have their babies before me (dang you) so good luck to ya! and I know how you feel!
p.s. Whoever made that little widget with that much room for the baby to 'swim' with 12 days left has definitely never been prego

8 comments:

Marianne and James said...

Oh my "H" You are about to deliver. I hope you don't go late again....but who knows it could happen tonight. I was just thinking about you today...& getting excited for you to have little AVA here. You know she is going to be absolutely beautiful. You better let me know when the big event happens...which hospital are you going to be at?

Andrea said...

haha funny. they for sure have never been prego. I'm so excited for ava to get here and I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Wakefield Family said...

Good luck sis:)

bevans said...

I am pretty smart! Let us know if we can do anything to help. I can even take Coop for a bit if you need some last moments of quiet time.

Meliss said...

Lindy you crack me up! I can't believe you're going to have 2 kids so soon, either. Man I have some major catchin up to do!

Sandie said...

Lindy,
Louise gave me your blog address and I just found out you're expecting a couple of months ago. We just had our baby girl 4 days ago. I'm so excited for Ava to join your sweet family. Good luck and congratulations! We'll be thinking of you! Sandie, Zack and kids

Alexis said...

I totally am with you. I still have 33 days but am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. I can't wait to see your little girl. And really, there isn't that much room to move around. Good luck with everything and getting it all done.

Ogden Fam said...

I totally know how you feel about not wanting to be prego anymore. It will be so fun to have a girl. You will love it. My lil' Cooper Joe is 2 months. Crazy we both have a Cooper. We call him C.J. Anyway, good luck with everything:)