09 October 2009

Potty Training

Oh the joys of potty training! The only thing that has worked so far is bribery. And it works well! So far we've used mini cars, candy, and mini golfing. We told Coop if he sat on the potty 5x and peed then we could go mini golfing. So we went and had a blast. He's surprisingly good for 2 1/2. He definitely didn't get my coordination thank goodness! We also rode the bumper boats and Coop squirted everyone in line. It was pretty dang fun. So, we'll see what else we can bribe him with...

5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Have fun! we're down to about one accident a day... But we'll overcome this milestone one day, right?

Andrea said...

oh potty training is so much fun. good luck with it. I didn't have to bribe too much we just did m & ms and that worked with hayden. He was a bit older though. I have to say no diapers is nice, too bad that is going to change on thursday :). Those pictures of ava and coop are so cute. I hope you are going to send me one.

Alexis said...

Bribes huh? I've been trying to potty train my boy. He did great for about 1 week, and then he decided that he didn't want anything to do with it. His Grandma even bought him big boys. We tried bribing with candy but that hasn't worked, maybe I'll have to try toys, or time with Mom and Dad. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do, and I would rather not have 2 in diapers.

Rachel Murray said...

We've been doing the potty training thing too. Such a fun time. Bribes have definitely been the key to success. Let's just say we've gone through a costco bag of Halloween candy and I'm pretty sure Mason is going to have 20 cavities by the time he's potty trained.

Anonymous said...

Post nudes of your daughter, like pictures of her vagina and butt