08 April 2010

So, we are alive for those of you who still check our little blog! And LOTS has changed in the last 6 months. We went on a trip to Cali for Halloween-didn't want to come back, sold our condo in a week, and MOVED! Oh yeah baby! We are currently the only people on our block. Nice change from being surrounded on 3 sides. My little boy turned 3, and my baby girl is 9 months old! Ava is now saying Mama and Dada and has one tooth with more on the way. Coop is a daredevil on his motorcycle. Coop and Ave also started swim lessons by our house. Crazy. We also took a little trip to Moab for Easter weekend. I'll post pics of the house soon but for now these will have to do!

Sand mountain in moab, Coop rolled down the whole thing and had sand in every cravace

Check out Ava's face. Not quite sure about that bit white bunny



Ava had much more fun on this trip than her first one in August. Love this girl


Ava and Brooke

He's going to be so mad about this picture when he's older but I love it!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

look at your little swimming fish. They are so cute. I love the pics of moab. it looks like you had lots of fun.

{Anne} said...

So cute! Your kids are just precious. Ava is growing up so fast and is just adorable! So does that mean you are living in California or that you just moved....either way, exciting! I hope all is well!

Justin and Lindy said...

I wish! Winters here about kill me but too much fam to move!

Kim said...

I see pictures of you guys and I just want to hang out. I really love your family.

The Henries said...

Your little girl is getting so big! And sooo beautiful! Where do you do swim lesson for her? I need to get Garrett into some but I am not thrilled with the options at the rec center- let me know.

Becky E said...

Welcome back! It's about time!

Andrea said...

I love that pictue of ava swimming. She looks like she is having so much fun.