19 April 2010

Tulip Festival

My good friend, Coralie, invited us to the Tulip Festival and I'm so glad we went! We were there for over 4hrs and the kids had a blast. I can't believe we've never done this before! This definitely won't be our last time. Someday I'm going to get a good camera. So many opportunities for good pictures
Oh my goodness I love her!

'The Boys'

Cooper~best friend Jaden~Carter

I don't know how many times they rolled down those hills but it was a ton. Cooper could barely move when we got home!

Feeding the fish



They were troublemakers the whole time. They ran around together like a mini tornado. I don't think we got one pic with all three of them looking at us. They were so cute to watch run around

My cute kiddles and I



Ava checking out Miss Bailey's bow, our little flowers (once again, another pic they're going to love when they're older!), my cute Ave, and Coop and his bff.

Thanks Coralie and Jessica! We had so much fun

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the pictures of ava with the tulips. You guys are so cute. I love your hair, its getting so long.

The Henries said...

Oh you have the cutest kids around- I could just eat them up! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun- we are going to have to go out there and check it out!

Matt and Morgan said...

How fun! Lindy! You look so good!

Justin and Coralie said...

I love the pictures! Will you email me the picture of the boys with Tulip faces? I didn't get it on my camera :(