23 April 2010

I've had many entertaining conversations with Cooper while we were driving in the car but I think this one tops them all!

Coop: Look at those horses!
Me: What horses? (We were on the freeway so it was a quick glance)
M: Oh! (Shock)
C: What was that horse doin Mom?! (Lots of laughing)
M: Maybe it's getting a piggyback (also lots of laughing)
C: Why's it so tired? (laughing) It's gettin' a ride on the other horse! (laughing)

The above repeated until we got home with lots and lots of laughing on both ends. We had to call Justin and tell him about the funny horses getting a piggy back ride. Who needs the discovery channel?

3 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Oh my gosh! I was laughing out loud. Hilarious!

Andrea said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! that is me laughing my head off. that is so dang funny. I love it.

I don't know if they wear a cap and gown at graduation, but they take pictures so you'll buy them.

JACK!E said...

oh my gosh that is SO funny! i'm gonna have to remember that answer just in case i ever get that question. haha