13 April 2010

~9 Month Follow Up~

Length 26.5" 10th percentile
Weight 13lbs 3rd percentile
Head 42.6cm 10th percentile
She's my dainty little peanut! She's tiny but full of life. I will give everybody an update on what's going on with her. It's just everyday life for us so I forget that people wonder about what's going on with us. Ave is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. She loves food but will now look at her spoon to see if it's from my plate or hers. And then she decides if she will eat it or not. And she loves to feed herself which is so cute! She sits up like a champ. I think she will have to learn to scoot on her bum because crawling may be a little difficult. We'll just have to see what she comes up with! Justin says (and I agree) that we will have to put food just out of reach to get her motivated to move! Seriously. She is the most laid back, easy going baby. And she's an adrenaline junky. You can try to make her laugh all day and nothin' until you throw her in the air or push her in the swing. She loves it. And she's a total Mama's girl-I'm loving every minute of that-because how long is that really going to last? We will probably be going to Shriner's in the next few months to see about possible prosthetics and ortho stuff. But she's healthy, happy, and has eyes that make you melt. We love her!

4 comments:

JACK!E said...

She is so tiny!! We went to the doc today and Oakley weighs almost 21lbs! What ortho stuff are you talking about? She is a cutie and so sweet.

Andrea said...

I love her! I can't believe how little she is. Hayden was like that too. NOt kendall she is a real chunk. We are going this friday for her 6 mos. i'll have to post her update. I just love her cute little face.

Becky E said...

She is little! I love those chubby little cheeks!

Matt and Morgan said...

She seriously has the most gorgeous eyes!!! Sooo pretty!