22 May 2010

Two Wheels BABY!

My 3 year 3month old can ride a two wheeler! He jumped on our neighbors little bike without training wheels, the seat was held for about 2 seconds and he was off! If he were like one inch taller he would be able to start on his own. Soon! (I switched these videos around but it takes too long to change them so just watch the second one first. And they are really bumpy, sorry)



Cooper's 3rd day riding a two-wheeler. Didn't take him long to pick up some tricks. Going off the curb is his favorite! He got a little bit more graceful putting the bike down. Now he keeps asking to take the training wheels off his motorcycle so he can go up big hills. Cooper is our retirement plan, we're banking he's got some mad motocross skills also!


He had been riding for five minutes max. Holy cow I can't believe he's so big. Love this kid! Don't you love Ava's bike? She's ready to go to!
FYI: He's at our neighbor's house. Our house is the white one in the background-for those of you who are wondering. (Andrea that is your lot right behind us. OUR neighbors are really nice, I know you'll love it)

This is how pretty it was when he learned

5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Amazing! Justin and I were in awe watching these! What a kid!

Scott and Megan said...

I don't think I left my training wheels until I was about 7 or 8...not kidding...wow! Look out! He is turning into Justin more and more huh? He'll be riding a dirt bike next summer! LOL xo

Andrea said...

I can't believe he is without training wheels. I love his tricks. You're going to have a little dare devil on you hands. I'm glad to see my lot too. Make sure no one else buys it before we can get there. :)

Rachel Murray said...

Holy Cow!! Mason is only 3 months younger than him and he just barely got pedaling down. Cooper is one talented kid!!

The Shepherds said...

My 6 1/2 year old is too timid to master the bike so good for Cooper. Maybe Breck will be different.