05 January 2012

At 30 weeks...

So, at 30 weeks I am feeling pretty good. I feel like I did at about 38 weeks with Cooper and I can't believe I still have 2 1/2 more months! Hopefully she won't be a 10 pounder but that's sure what it feels like. I am starting to feel like if something doesn't get done before she comes then it will never happen. I think I've been driving Justin nuts about getting beds for the girls, painting, cleaning out the garage and the basement and getting rid of all the junk in the house. So, I feel totally unprepared at the moment and ready to be done at the same time. So, even though it's not very comfortable and I feel like I weigh 300lbs, I am grateful for the opportunity every time I feel her move. 10 more weeks!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

I think that any pregnant woman could TOTALLY relate to how you are feeling. Hang in there!

Chelsea said...

Oh the end is so difficult! It will be over before you know it though. We listed our Tacoma on ksl and it was gone in less than 24 hours too. I felt the same way afterward. :)

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

Hey! I go off track in a week so let's get together and I can help you get stuff done or atleast watch the kids for you! I'm sure kaylie would love to play with her cousins!

Andrea said...

wow I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. I know that feels like forever to you, but that seems like hardly any time to me. Make Justin get to work. You just prop your feet up and yell for him to bring you whatever you want. :)

Sarah Millington said...

Hey! Looks like we're due at the same time again. I'm due March 12 with a boy!