29 May 2008

Awesome Find

Alright, I found the coolest swimsuit place! I always have such a hard time finding swimsuits that I like and my aunt-in-law told me about a place called Hapari so I went to the store and I love it!!! I wish they were a little cheaper because I think paying much for that little amount of fabric is ridiculous. But quality (and support=)) does go a long way, because after kids-let's face it-nothing is quite the same! They have regular length and long which is so great. I guess they used to do parties but it got so busy they opened a store in AF. Check it out

3 comments:

Aston said...

Oh come on Lindy, we all look just like the movie stars do after they have babies,perfect! LOL Yeah right, real life is a lot less sexy,but also a lot more fun.

{Anne} said...

Lindy they totally do have cute swimsuits. They also have a website...www.hapari.com

JACK!E said...

Oh, I love them! Why didn't you find this website before we started swim lessons and I bought that other one?