02 May 2008

I Can't Imagine

So, I am watching 20/20 and they are interviewing the McCann's, the parents of the 4 year old girl who was taken from her hotel room while they were on vacation in Europe. It makes me want to cry. Whenever I see stuff like that. Before you have kids you think, "Oh that's so sad..." But after you have kids and you know how much you love them and what it would be like if anything ever happened to them, I don't think there are words to express what you feel. I probably get a little too paranoid about stuff like that. I think I'm going to have to take some kind of Valium to send Cooper on the bus by himself! He'll probably be the poor kid that makes me drop him off a block away from his high school because I'm too paranoid to let him go by himself. =/ I never thought I would be an overprotective mom but now I don't know if I'll be able to help it! Anyway, we're so blessed to have our sweet little baby sound asleep and safe in his room. Count your many blessings...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I totally know what you mean! I fear that I am also going to be a VERY over protective mom. My poor kids. At least our kids will be watched over and hopefully safe because of our craziness. P.S I love your blog background, so cute!

Justin and Lindy said...

Thanks- leeloublogs.blogspot.com FREE!! And you don't lose your sidebar like you do with PYzam.