18 May 2008

~Mother's Day~

I LOVE being a Mom!! Cooper is the best thing to ever happen to us! I would not trade being able to stay home with him for anything in the world-lovin' or $$! I have the best hubby ever. I got to sleep in, had breakfast made for me, got a dang nice sofa table that I've been wanting for a long time, and a book by President Hinckley. It was an awesome day
Here are some of the girls in my fam
Sadie~Grandma Brown~Auntie Mandi~Starr~Camille~Mom~Cooper~Me (no I'm not pregnant!! It's one of those questionable shirts that you think are cute in the store until and then you see them in a picture. I'm pretty sure I'll never wear it again!)
Me and Coop (he gave me this flower-with a little help)
My sister passed away when she was 18 yrs old and my grandparents planted this tree in memorium. It's so pretty huh? Perfect Mother's Day backdrop

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures made me miss home even more. I started to tear up and then when I saw the "Tanya tree" the water works started. It is beautiful and reminds me of Tanya's sweet and beautiful spirit. I miss her so much!

Justin and Lindy said...

So do I!

Justin and Coralie said...

That's a really pretty tree. What a neat way to remember your sister.

The Shepherds said...

I think the tree is awesome!!! I was actually thinking about your sister the other day. Not sure why. Just one of those things. I have the same shirt that you are wearing from Old Navy. So cute. I also have the olive green one!

The Shepherds said...

by the way---I thought it was questionable when I wore it too, but too expensive to not wear it again. You look fine!

JACK!E said...

You know...all you have to do to fix that shirt problem is get pregnant! There's your solution! Lol! And you can keep wearing it!

Justin and Lindy said...

ha ha Jackie!! That's the thing is the shirt won't ACTUALLY work for being prego. So it's kind of lose lose!