23 July 2009

Bear Lake Baby!

Posted by Picasa
We survived our annual trip to Bear Lake once again! Even with a 2 week old baby. It was awesome and Coop had a blast with all the family he had to play with. He was pretty sad when we got home actually. Check out Ava's little swimmy. Cute huh? I didn't get as many pics as I wanted because it felt like I was feeding babies most of the time but here are a few. I even got to wakeboard so it was great. I'm always sad to leave but we'll be back next year... =)

2 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

I didn't realize you were already back! I was thinking you were in Bear Lake this week! I'm so glad you got to go! :)

I'm working at Spanish Fork Fiesta Days this weekend, but do you have time for a playdate next week?

Mandi said...

I did notice the swimmy. Does Ava like water? Sounds like it was worth missing Joe Vera's, but Kelli's hooked now so I'm sure she's up for it any day.