27 February 2008

Cooper's first haircut



Cooper doesn't have much hair but it was getting just long enough in the back that he needed a haircut so he didn't start looking like Joe Dirt. I have only attempted one other haircut and it was on Justin. Lets just say I will never give him a haircut again, but since Cooper just needed a little buzz in the back I figured I could do it. I thought he would freak out when we turned the buzzer on but he didn't make a peep! He just kept trying to turn around so he could see what was going on. It turned out pretty good actually. It wasn't much but it still makes him seem so much older. I saved every hair I could to put in his scrapbook-that I have yet to start =/

1 comments:

JACK!E said...

I saved every one of Gavin's hairs too when he got it cut last month. You have to start scrapbooking! It is sooo much fun but very expen$ive so be prepared! I know I have spent around 2K on it over the years. Scary, I know!