05 February 2008

'Elipticizing'




Alright, we have 3 bedrooms in our condo and they used to be office/spare bed, workout room, and our bedroom. When we had Cooper we had to combine workout room and office so needless to say it was cramped quarters in that room! We always leave the door shut because I hate clutter and that was what it felt like so I finally decluttered and started to leave the door open because it made our condo seem so much bigger. One day I was doing something and went to find Cooper. The first picture was exactly what he was doing when I walked in the room, he had the biggest smile on his face! He was just standing there with no hands! I didn't even know he was able to get up there. So, needless to say this was his first experience exercising.
Justin works on exercise equipment and he hates it when people call it elipticizing so I thought I would add that in!

0 comments: