05 February 2008

From jibber jabber to who is it?!

Cooper is learning to talk! I guess this may be a pretty normal thing but when it is your own baby, especially your first, you just can't believe it when they finally start spitting out real words! Whenever the phone rings or if Cooper is playing with it I always say, "Who is it?" and last week he picked up my cell phone and started to say, "who is it"! It sounded more like whosit but it was pretty cute. And I have witnesses to, I'm not making it up. He loves animals and Justin's cousin has a black lab that he was playing with at his grandma's house. We kept telling the dog to sit so that Cooper could pet it so when it started to move Cooper said, "Sit!" It was so cute. Today he also said Duck for the first time while I was giving him a bath. 3 new words in less than a week. He has been pointing at things once in awhile but the past week or two he has started doing it alot. He now will point at things he wants or if we say, "where's...?" It's pretty fun.

0 comments: