24 January 2009

High School Tag

Ok, I am a such a nerd and wasn't tagged with this but it was so dang funny on my sister-in-law's blog that I stole it (sorry Andrea!) Definitely brings back lots of memories and makes me laugh!

1. Did you date someone in high school? Yes.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Unfortunately none, except if you count the green Saturn that was supposed to be mine but I didn't have a license (uh-oh)
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Of course.
4. Were you a party animal? Not unless you count h.t.ing at BYU approved housing at 2:30am
5. Were you considered a flirt? Never.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope
7. Were you a nerd? I wish I would have been
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No
10. Can you still sing your fight song? I should be able to considering how much we sang it but no
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Brown and you gotta love Schoonover
12. Where did you sit at lunch? Commons, Taco Bell, football field
13. School mascot: Bulldogs baby
14. School colors: Kelly green and white
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Yes, Geoff Brown Jr. year and Alex Scobell Sr year
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yeah, I would do a lot of things different but high school was pretty fun
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Not much.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I don't think we had one.
19. Were you in any clubs? Clubs? With sports med but now I can't remember its name
20. Have you gained weight since then? Uh yeah. Unfortunately.
21. Who was your prom date? Dan Stevenson, Matt Goddard
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably, I would have gone to my 5 but they are gay and sent e-mails instead of real invites. Seriously whose e-mail is the same as when they were in high school?
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Janitor and telemarketing
24. Worst class? Chemistry
25. Favorite class? Sports Medicine and First Aid

Ok I nominate Jackie, Alexis, and Marianne. Have fun!

4 comments:

JACK!E said...

I think you lied on #5! LOL

Andrea said...

I totally tagged you. I sent you a comment. I just didn't tag you after my post because I didn't think you were blogging. This is fun to read. What is h.t.ing at byu housing BTW?

Justin and Lindy said...

H.t. ing is hot tubbing =)

{Anne} said...

Oh my heck, reading this brings back great memories Lindy. It just made me laugh. We had some great times...WOW!